- Dance or fitness wear that covers all of your legs (nothing too baggy).
- Thicker leggings or long fitness trousers are suitable.
- Two thin layers on the legs is often helpful to limit chaffing.
- No tights with feet in.
- A T-shirt or leotard/body that covers your midriff and the top of your arms.
- Nothing that rides up over your head.
- A longer t-shirt that can be tucked in is advisable.
- Bare feet for silks or bare feet or socks for Trapeze & Hoop (no trainers).
- Ballet shoes are suitable.
- Take off all jewellery and piercings as they got caught in the equipment.
Subscribe to our newsletter